1.1 Electing Leaders and the Political System Content Review
Quiz by Mr. Galda
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/12Score 0Which political party in the United States is traditionally associated with the color blue?29Democratic PartyLibertarian PartyGreen PartyRepublican Party
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which political party in the United States is traditionally associated with the color blue?Democratic PartyLibertarian PartyGreen PartyRepublican Party300s
- Q2What political party in the United States is associated with the color red?Libertarian PartyDemocratic PartyGreen PartyRepublican Party300s
- Q3Which U.S. political party was founded in 1834 and is considered the oldest political party still in existence?Republican PartyGreen PartyLibertarian PartyDemocratic Party300s
- Q4Which U.S. political party was founded in 1854, with the goal of opposing the expansion of slavery?Democratic PartyGreen PartyLibertarian PartyRepublican Party300s
- Q5What is a political party?A sports teamA religious groupA type of dance partyAn organization of people who share similar political beliefs and goals300s
Who warned the United States about the danger of political parties in his farewell address in 1791?
Which of the following is a role that political parties play in our election system?
Inform the public of the stands on issues
Select candidates for many elected positions in American politics
All of them
Keep a check on the other political parties300s
Which of the following means prejudice in favor of a particular cause?
What has happened to third parties in American politics?
Their ideas have been absorbed into the major political parties
They have won many major elections
Third parties are illegal in the United States
There are no third parties in the United States300s
Which election caused a change in the law that now requires that the President and the Vice-President are elected together?
What is called when people vote for all Democratic or all Republic candidates?
Straight Party Ticket300s
Which of the following is a political party in the U.S.?
Teachers give this quiz to your class