11: Rainbow Magic
Quiz by Michelle Clausen
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What must happen to light before you can see its different colors?29The light must bend.The light must move from east to west.The light has to travel in a circle.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What must happen to light before you can see its different colors?The light must bend.The light must move from east to west.The light has to travel in a circle.30s
- Q2Why can't you see a rainbow on a cloudy day?You need to have the sun shining to see a rainbow.Clouds don't leave enough room for a rainbow.It would be too cold for a rainbow to form.30s
- Q3IN which direction would you look for a rainbow in the morning?You would look toward the south.You would look toward the west.You would look toward the east.30s
- Q4Why can't you see a rainbow at noon?There are not enough raindrops in the sky.It is too bright at noon.The sun is too high in the sky.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class