2ND Assessment Revision
Quiz by Mints Ghosh
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/16Score 0
1.The ------ is the source of all energy.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1.The ------ is the source of all energy.
2. What does the environment consists of?
living and non-living
3. Green plants produce their own food by a process called ---------- .
4. Living beings depend on each other for their --------
5.Living beings are divided into ------ categories
6. ------- is defined as the capacity to do work.
7. ------- energy helps us to see things around us.
Coal, oil and gas are called -------- fuels.
8.--------- was a zoologist introduced food web in 1927
9. Is wind renewable or non-renewable sources of energy?
Renewable sources of energy
10.-------- energy gives us heat and light.
Wind and hydel energy are used to produce --------
12. Bacteria and fungi are scavengers
13.Consumers who feed on dead plants and animals.
14.Animals that eat only plants-------
Teachers give this quiz to your class