2nd NOVEMBER HOME ENGAGEMENT
Quiz by HARPREET VERMA
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0
1. I saw a _______________bear in the jungle.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. I saw a _______________bear in the jungle.
2. I really enjoyed the carnival. I wish I could go ______________.
3. The story elements are ________________________.
all of the above
4. What is the colour of a sunflower?
5. Sam fell from his bike and _______________.his arm.
6. Choose the number that comes before 50.
7. The number between 39 and 41 is __________.
8. 8- 0 = ______________
9. Tom has 9 chocolates with him. He gave 5 chocolates to his sister. How many chocolates are left with Tom?
10. Choose the correct number bond of number 7.
11, Hot air balloon is an ___________ transport.
12. ______________________ is an eco friendly transport.
13. We call ____________ in case of an accident .
14. We should peep out of a moving vehicle.
15. We should wear a ___________ when traveling in a car.
Teachers give this quiz to your class