3rd grade digital citizenship
Quiz by Jennifer Curry
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What is the best way to protect your personal information online?29Create strong passwords and never share them with others.Post all your personal information on social media.Click on every link you see.Share your passwords with your friends.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the best way to protect your personal information online?Create strong passwords and never share them with others.Post all your personal information on social media.Click on every link you see.Share your passwords with your friends.30s
- Q2What is cyberbullying?Playing online games with friends.When someone uses technology to bully or harass others.Sharing funny memes on social media.Being nice and respectful online.30s
- Q3What does it mean to be a good digital citizen?Sharing personal information with strangers online.Using technology without permission.Using technology responsibly and respectfully.Spending all your time online and neglecting other activities.30s
- Q4What does it mean to give proper credit when using someone else's work online?Taking credit for someone else's work.Deleting the original source or creator's name.Using someone else's work without permission.Citing the original source or creator.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class