5th Grade Quest: Up in the Air Magazine Quiz
Quiz by LaKeisha Jones
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 01) Why does the telescope have a mirror?29C. It helps astronauts see themselves on spacewalks.D. It gathers light for the telescope.B. It helps scientists see the telescope from Earth.A. It makes the telescope look nicer.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q11) Why does the telescope have a mirror?C. It helps astronauts see themselves on spacewalks.D. It gathers light for the telescope.B. It helps scientists see the telescope from Earth.A. It makes the telescope look nicer.30s
- Q22) According to the article, how do delivery drones fly?D. Drones fly themselves and are monitored by pilots.C. Drones follow the routes of electric delivery vans.A. Pilots fly drones with remote controls.B. Customers direct the deliveries to their homes.30s
- Q33) Which of these is not noted in the article as a way that DJ Annie Red fights bullying?D. She speaks at schools.B. She wrote a book.A. She performs songs.C. She maintains a social-media account.30s
- Q44) Based on the article, DJ Annie Red would likely agree thatD. bullies on the computer are easier to ignore.A. basketball is a great outlet.C. music is the only way to express yourself.B. kids can make a difference.30s
- Q55) What role do kids play in The Story Seeds Podcast?A. They come up with story ideas.B. They host the episodes.C. They read the stories aloud.D. They came up with the idea for the podcast.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class