8th Grade ELA Lab Vocab. List #6
Quiz by Andrea Burke
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/11Score 0denomination29a religious group that has slightly different beliefs from other groups that share the same religion
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1denominationa religious group that has slightly different beliefs from other groups that share the same religion30s
- Q2clenchingclosing or holding tightly30s
- Q3obligatoryexpected or required30s
- Q4trompto walk heavily; trudge30s
- Q5feignpretend to be affected by (a feeling, state, or injury).30s
- Q6reflexivelyas a reflex, without conscious thought; automatically.30s
- Q7promptedurged into action; reminded30s
- Q8noncommittalnot decisive or definite; unwilling to take a clear position or to say yes or no30s
- Q9indulgeto give in to a wish or desire30s
In which sentence is feign being used correctly?
I know the answer so I will feign that it's 1976.
I will feign interest in my brother's story because he looks up to me.
I didn't feel good and thought I'd feign.30s
In which sentence is indulge being used correctly?
We want to indulge ourselves so we are starting a diet right now.
I will indulge my sister by buying her this book that I know she does not like.
I will indulge in vegetarian lasagna and garlic bread for my birthday dinner.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class