Quiz by Isaiah Hicks
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Why are women labeled as a minority group?29Women are less numerous than the American male population.Women have only recently become recognized as being on an equal plane as men in the United States.Women have played a lesser role in the economic, social, and political development of the country.Women have suffered the same types of discrimination as minority groups.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why are women labeled as a minority group?Women are less numerous than the American male population.Women have only recently become recognized as being on an equal plane as men in the United States.Women have played a lesser role in the economic, social, and political development of the country.Women have suffered the same types of discrimination as minority groups.30sEditDelete
- Q2How are the discriminatory actions of the United States government towards Native Americans and Hispanic Americans similar?The U.S. government desired both group's wealth.The U.S. government thought both groups were violent.The U.S. government found that both groups had undermined its authority.The U.S. government wanted to claim both group's land.30sEditDelete
- Q3Which of the following MOSTLY came to the United States as refugees?African AmericansCuban AmericansPacific IslandersJapanese Americans30sEditDelete
- Q4What similarity can be found between the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 and the forced relocation of Asian Americans during World War II?both are evidence of discriminatory attitudes toward Asian Americansboth resulted in a severe drop in the numbers of Asian immigrants to the U.S.both led to acts of violence against Asian Americansboth actions were found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court30sEditDelete
- Q5Why do you think the Declaration of Sentiments was designed to echo the Declaration of Independence?The women were asserting the fact that they have always been equal citizens under the law.The women intended the document to be viewed as a sarcastic statement of the unfairness to which they were subjected.The women wanted people to understand that the discrimination they faced was as frustrating and unacceptable as that faced by the colonists.The women thought it was in their best interest to model their document on the Declaration.30sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class