A better life?
Quiz by Tatiana Valcárcel
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/13Score 0Laborers are people who…29have left their homes due to violence.have migrated to rural villages.have moved to cities looking for jobs.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Laborers are people who…have left their homes due to violence.have migrated to rural villages.have moved to cities looking for jobs.30s
- Q2Cellphone companies opened because…they saw a business opportunity.they wanted to offer new jobs.they knew people felt homesick.30s
- Q3Thanks to the arrival of women…the economy improvednew businesses were closedclothes shops got bigger30s
- Q4In paragraph 1, the expression “spring up” is closest in meaning to…emergeexpandedencourage30s
- Q5Why are people so motivated? Because…their past problems stoppedtheir present-day opportunities decreasedtheir life conditions improved30s
- Q6Due to the industries’ rapid growth…there are 172 million urban residentsthe population increased 60%urban population has incremented30s
- Q7In paragraph 3, the word “literacy” is closest in meaning to…DisciplineIgnoranceKnowledge30s
- Q8It can be inferred that there are environmental costs because…Managing environmental problems is difficult.China won’t be able to manage pollution.Other countries will need to help China.30s
- Q9Answer the True / False: Most of the population in China is school age.TrueFalseFalse30s
- Q10Answer the True / False: About ten million people a year migrate to the citiesTrueFalseTrue30s
- Q11Answer the True / False: Few schools leavers in China are interested in higher education.FalseTrueFalse30s
- Q12Answer the True / False: It is difficult to find training courses in factoriesFalseTrueFalse30s
- Q13Answer the True / False: So far China has focused on making products for foreign markets.FalseTrueTrue30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class