A Child's Glacier Bay
Quiz by Margaret Barron
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0How does Lamplugh Glacier creak?29It creaks like a blue dragon with a belly ache.It creaks like a blue dragon with blue hair.It creaks like a blue dragon with a bad cough.It creaks like a blue dragon that breathes fire.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1How does Lamplugh Glacier creak?It creaks like a blue dragon with a belly ache.It creaks like a blue dragon with blue hair.It creaks like a blue dragon with a bad cough.It creaks like a blue dragon that breathes fire.30s
- Q2How does the glacier crack?It cracks the same way cement cubes crack during an earthquake.It cracks the same way a tray of ice cubes crack when water is poured over them.the same way marshmallows melt when water is poured over themIt cracks the same way sugar cubes melt when water is poured over them.30s
- Q3How does the bay crash when the icebergs fall?It crashes the way water swishes when the tide changes.It crashes the way water freezes in the bathtuub.It crashes the way water swishes in the bathtub.It crashes the way water melts in the bathtub..30s
- Q4Why are orcas called wolves of the sea?They are scary.They hunt in packs.They are mammals with big teeth.They are black and white.30s
- Q5What is a ptarmigan?BirdFlowerWhaleStrawberry30s
- Q6Which word does NOT describe a body of water?Brown seaweedRippling tideMuir InletStrong current30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class