Quiz by Amanda Long
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Why was the doctor worried about Kem working on her feet before the baby was born?29She might be too tired.She might have the baby early.Her legs and feet might swell.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why was the doctor worried about Kem working on her feet before the baby was born?She might be too tired.She might have the baby early.Her legs and feet might swell.120s
- Q2What did Baby Jane wear home from the hospital?a gown the hospital gave hera dress Perry and Jake got at the store.an outfit Kem took to the hospital120s
- Q3Who helped Jane learn her colors?PerryKem and PerryKem120s
- Q4Choose the word that means: a tool for checking how hot or cold your body is.thermometerfevermedicine120s
- Q5Choose the word that means: having a baby growing inside your bodyswellingpregnantmarried120s
- Q6Perry and Kem decided not to use baby talk with Jane. Which choice is an example of baby talk?Jane is a big girl.Are you Momma's little sweet baby?Momma wuvs her Janeypoo!120s
- Q7How should you care for a baby with a temperature of 100.2?Don't worry since any temperature under 100 is normal.Give the baby some fever-reducing medicine and watch him or her.Take the baby to a doctor immediately.120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class