Quiz by Veronika Day
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/17Score 0Which of the following identifies why christianity is still a widely popular in modern day?29Christianity was legalized in Ancient Rome which is why it is a widely popular religion still today.None of the above.Christianity was forbidden forbidden in Ancient Rome which made it very appealing to Romans.Christianity was not popular in Rome at all.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following identifies why christianity is still a widely popular in modern day?Christianity was legalized in Ancient Rome which is why it is a widely popular religion still today.None of the above.Christianity was forbidden forbidden in Ancient Rome which made it very appealing to Romans.Christianity was not popular in Rome at all.30s
- Q2Which of the following correctly identifies the period in Rome history known as Pax Romana200 years of war200 years of peace200 years of starvation200 years of floods30s
- Q3True or False: Barbarian Invasions, Decline in morals/values, Health Problems, and Political corruption are all theories that the Roman Empire fell.False, there are no theories. We know that it was only starvation.True30s
- Q4Which of the following correctly identifies the event that was part of Rome transitioning from a republic to an empire?Augustus Caesar taking power in 31 B.C.Jesus Christ is Crucified and Christianity begins 33 A.D.Constantine defeats Licinius 324 A.D.Augustus Romulus is forced from the throne 476 A.D.30s
- Q5True or False: The people that Rome conquered abandoned the Romans.TrueFalse, The people that Rome conquered stayed close due to being granted citizenship30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class