Quiz by Chad Sechrist
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/21Score 0What is the programming language used in MIT App Inventor?29PythonA block-based coding language.JavaC++
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the programming language used in MIT App Inventor?PythonA block-based coding language.JavaC++30s
- Q2What is the purpose of the ‘blocks editor’ in MIT App Inventor?To test the app on different devices.To write the code in a text-based format.To design the user interface.To visually create the logic for the app.30s
- Q3What is the purpose of the ‘designer’ in MIT App Inventor?To write the code for the app.To design the user interface for the app.To debug the app and fix errors.To test the app on different devices.30s
- Q4Can you use MIT App Inventor without any programming experience?Yes, but only if you have a degree in computer science.No, it is only for experienced programmers.Yes, but only if you have some coding knowledge.Yes, it is designed for beginners without any coding experience.30s
- Q5What type of apps can you create with MIT App Inventor?You can only create apps for social networking.You can only create apps for business purposes.You can create apps for any purpose.You can only create apps for educational purposes.30s
- Q6What is the purpose of the ‘blocks palette’ in MIT App Inventor?To provide the blocks for creating the app’s logic.To provide the visual design elements for the app.To provide the code in text format.To provide sample apps for testing.30s
- Q7What is the name of the drag-and-drop programming environment used in PLTW APP Creator?ScratchApp InventorCodeHSCodecademy30s
What are the two key parts of the App Inventor programming environment?Users enter free textType an Answer30s
This section is divided into sections and that contain components.
This section allows you to see the apps interface as it would look on your device.
This section allows the app creator to develop the code that will run the app.
Labels, buttons, and sensors are all examples of what?
These are used to identify aspects of each screen or component.
True or False: Components can be either visible or non-visible.truefalseTrue or False30s
This area shows a list of pictures and/or sound being used in the project.
Teachers give this quiz to your class