Ask Me No Questions 9-12
Quiz by Susan Ratajski
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0When the girls returned from the Canadian border they had to never say a word about their status. What does that mean?29Their dad was in jail.Aisha was #1 in her class.They are illegal.They are from NYC.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1When the girls returned from the Canadian border they had to never say a word about their status. What does that mean?Their dad was in jail.Aisha was #1 in her class.They are illegal.They are from NYC.30s
- Q2Whose words burn slowly?AishaMaNadiraTaslima30s
- Q3Whose words ignite and spark then fade out?AishaNadiraMaTaslima30s
- Q4The _____________________________ are never to tell anyone anything private and never air your troubles.Laws after 9-11rules of the houseINS lawBangladesh Laws30s
- Q5What does "documentation" mean?birth certificatepassportlegal papers such as visasmarriage licence30s
- Q6Uncle says, "We've become a house run by women." What does he mean?He is surrounded by strong women who speak out.Women are running for political office.He is the only man in the house.Clothes and hair items are all over the house.30s
- Q7Mr. Friedlander is concerned about Aisha, why?She has run away.She is absent from school.She skips his class.She missed the appointment at Barnard.120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class