Assessment #4_Enhancing Bamboo, Wood, Metal and Other Finished Products through Sketching, Outlining and Shading
Quiz by Pernito, Marygrace M.
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0
1. This is used to produce a rough sketch with thick and dark ink to make the figure of an image more distinct.29
1. This is used to produce a rough sketch with thick and dark ink to make the figure of an image more distinct.
2. What is added to an illustration to make it real or three-dimensional?
3. Tone refersto the _____________________ of color.
Hue and saturation
Smoothness and dullness
Darkness and brightness
Foreground and background30s
4. What technique uses a series of parallel lines to create shadow in a drawing?
5. This is used as your model in making sketching, outlining, and shading.
Teachers give this quiz to your class