Assessment of H3d (October 2) by Doc
Quiz by Corey Lesseig
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0The question settled by the Great Compromise was29the ratification of the Constitution.the continuation of the slave trade.representation in Congress.the building of the Erie Canal.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1The question settled by the Great Compromise wasthe ratification of the Constitution.the continuation of the slave trade.representation in Congress.the building of the Erie Canal.30s
- Q2Which of the following was a major reason Georgians supported the ratification of the Constitution?The new government would protect Georgia's border against Indian or Spanish attack.The new document created a strong unicameral legislature.The new document ended the slave trade.The new document ended the war with Britain.30s
- Q3What Georgian signed the Constitution and was critical in bringing about the Great Compromise?Elijah ClarkeAbraham BaldwinButton GwinnettWilliam Few30s
- Q4Which of the following BEST characterizes the results of the "Great Compromise."Slavery and the slave trade were abolished.Congress would consist of a bicameral legislature of a Senate based on equal representation and a House Representatives based on proportional represention.The president would serve one six-year termCongress would constist of a bicameral legislature with a Senate based on proportional representation and a House of Representatives based on equal representation.30s
- Q5In addition to his role at the Constitutional Convention, he wrote the original charter for the University of Georgia.James ArnessButton GwinnettAbraham BaldwinElijah Clarke30s
- Q6In addition to signing the Constitution, he served as one of Georgia's first senators.Button GwinnettWilliam FewAbraham BaldwinElijah Clarke30s
- Q7Which of the following was one of the major weaknesses in the Articles of Confederation government?There was no executive branch.It was incapable of fighting a war against Britain.There was not representation from every state.Georgia was not a member.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class