Atoms and the periodic table
Quiz by Stephanie Dodd
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/12Score 0Which element has the atomic number 8?29GoldLithiumSulfurOxygen
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which element has the atomic number 8?GoldLithiumSulfurOxygen30s
- Q2Which element has the symbol 'Na'?AluminumSodiumSiliconNitrogen30s
- Q3Which subatomic particle has a positive charge?ElectronProtonNeutronQuark30s
- Q4What is the smallest particle of an element that retains its chemical properties?IonNeutronAtomMolecule30s
- Q5Which subatomic particle has no charge?ProtonElectronNeutronPhoton30s
- Q6Which subatomic particle has a negative charge?ProtonPhotonNeutronElectron30s
- Q7Which subatomic particle determines the atomic number of an atom?ProtonNeutronPhotonElectron30s
What is another name for the rows in the periodic table?
What is the charge of a atom that has the same number of protons as electrons?
Which of the following elements is liquid at room temperature?
Which group in the periodic table is the most reactive
Which of the following is the least reactive groups in the periodic table?
Teachers give this quiz to your class