ATONIC - what kind of word is it?
Quiz by Lindsay Simpson
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/11Score 0flippante29intensifierverb/tenseconnectiveadjective
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q4fuinegativeopinionadjectivetense (past)30s
- Q5me encantaintensifiertenseopinionconnective30s
- Q9tomé solopinionconnectiveinetnsifiertense (past)30s
- Q11soyintensifiertense (present)adjectiveconnective30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class