Basic Questions (Science 6) DAY 1
Quiz by Mae T. Santiago
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 6SciencePhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0
1. Which of the following tells about the ability of a solute to dissolve in a given amount of solvent?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. Which of the following tells about the ability of a solute to dissolve in a given amount of solvent?
Which of the following are examples of homogeneous mixtures?
water and sand
fruits in the market
All of the following examples are heterogeneous mixture except one. Which is it?30sSC6-1-d2
What beneficial mixture is commonly used now to disinfect after we touched things?
How will you dissolve the chocolate powder in this mixture?
jumble://by, stirring, the, mixture, well45sSC6-1-d2
Mixtures around us play an important role in our daily lives.
Teachers give this quiz to your class