Brain storming(Attendance) 13-05-2020. 02 C- Period 1
Quiz by humaira esar
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What does predict mean?29To tell what happened in the past.To tell what will happen in future.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What does predict mean?To tell what happened in the past.To tell what will happen in future.30s
- Q2Which properties of material you would look to construct house for dog?Strong and hardColor30s
- Q3Based on your previous observations,can you choose wax to build a house?Yes it would be a good choice.No,it will melt30s
- Q4Why do you build a bridge?Jimmy can live there.So jimmy can cross the river.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class