Bread&Pastry 2nd Quarter Examination
Quiz by Renato A. Macaranas
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/50Score 0Remove jewelries and accessories before starting to work.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Remove jewelries and accessories before starting to work.
- Q2Appropiarte use of tools and utensils promote work efficiency & effevtivenessTRUE
- Q3Baking is sophisticated methods of cooking food.TRUE
- Q4Store Food supplies in a clean, wet place to maintain freshness.FALSE
- Q5Wooden spoon used for spreading icing &frosting.FALSE
- Q6Major ingredients in baking are spices,salt ,coffee and vanilla
- Q7Water and milk are some types of dry ingredients used in baking.FALSE
- Q8Place the measuring cup on a vertical surface to set the exact amountFALSE
- Q9Uses of milk in baking enhances flavor.
- Q10A liquid measuring cup is best to use for liquid ingredients.
- Q11Use gloves as substitute for hand washing.FALSE
- Q12Rinsing of hands only is enough to cleanse our hands.
- Q13Avoid smoking while preparing food to avoid ashes from dropping into the food.TRUE
- Q14Personal hygiene means keeping oneself clean helps avoid transfer of harmful bacteria.TRUE
- Q15Wash hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
Teachers give this quiz to your class