Bread&Pastry 2nd Quarter Examination
Quiz by Renato A. Macaranas
Philippines Curriculum: SHS Specialized Subjects (MELC)
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/50Score 0Remove jewelries and accessories before starting to work.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Remove jewelries and accessories before starting to work.
- Q2Appropiarte use of tools and utensils promote work efficiency & effevtivenessTRUE
- Q3Baking is sophisticated methods of cooking food.TRUE
- Q4Store Food supplies in a clean, wet place to maintain freshness.FALSE
- Q5Wooden spoon used for spreading icing &frosting.FALSE
- Q6Major ingredients in baking are spices,salt ,coffee and vanilla
- Q7Water and milk are some types of dry ingredients used in baking.FALSE
- Q8Place the measuring cup on a vertical surface to set the exact amountFALSE
- Q9Uses of milk in baking enhances flavor.
- Q10A liquid measuring cup is best to use for liquid ingredients.
- Q11Use gloves as substitute for hand washing.FALSE
- Q12Rinsing of hands only is enough to cleanse our hands.
- Q13Avoid smoking while preparing food to avoid ashes from dropping into the food.TRUE
- Q14Personal hygiene means keeping oneself clean helps avoid transfer of harmful bacteria.TRUE
- Q15Wash hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Q16Use hand towels for wiping dishes.
- Q17Avoid working with food when you have an open cut or woundTRUE10s
- Q18Sanitizer helps prevent spread of germs resulting from touching items like money.TRUE
- Q19Wash hands only before eating.
- Q20Always wear clean work clothes and aprons.
Teachers give this quiz to your class