Can Too Much Screen Time Harm You?
Quiz by GRUENER, AVA M
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Should I include details or examples in my central idea?29YESNO
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Should I include details or examples in my central idea?YESNO30s
- Q2Should I include details in my objective summary?YESNO30s
- Q3Should I include opinions in my objective summary?NOYES30s
- Q4Should I put quotations marks around words I paraphrased?NOYES30s
- Q5Should I use quotation marks any time I cite information directly from the text?YESNO30s
- Q6How do I properly cite my evidence?With proper punctuation.All of these answers.Line, Page or Paragraph Numbers.Quotation Marks.30s
- Q7How do I select details to support my central idea?I select important details that directly tie back to the central idea.I select very specific details that don't relate to the central idea.I select any details in the text that are interesting.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class