Quiz by Ainin Sofiya Hisham
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/12Score 0What is one key element of a professional-client relationship?29ManipulationFriendshipTrustIndifference
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is one key element of a professional-client relationship?ManipulationFriendshipTrustIndifference30s
- Q2What is the agency model in a professional-client relationship?A model where the client acts as an agent on behalf of the professional.A model where a professional acts as an agent on behalf of the client.A model where the professional takes complete control of the client's decisions.A model where both professional and client act as independent agents.30s
- Q3What is the primary responsibility of a professional in an agency model?To disregard the client's preferences and goals.To act in the best interest of the client.To delegate decision-making authority to the client.To prioritize their own interests over the client's.30s
- Q4What does the agency model allow the client to do?Delegate decision-making authority to the professional.Ignore the professional's recommendations.Micromanage the professional's decisions.Take complete control of the decision-making process.30s
- Q5What is a common characteristic of the agency model in a professional-client relationship?The professional is not accountable to the client.The professional has a fiduciary duty to the client.The client has a fiduciary duty to the professional.Both the professional and client have equal decision-making authority.30s
- Q6What is a key advantage of the agency model in a professional-client relationship?Reduced communication and collaboration.Limited access to resources.Increased specialization and expertise.Decreased accountability.30s
- Q7What is a key characteristic of a friendship model in a professional-client relationship?Working towards mutual goalsStrict boundaries and professionalismMaintaining a hierarchical structureMutual trust and respect30s
- Q8What is the fiduciary model in a professional-client relationship?A model where the professional is legally obligated to act in the best interests of the client.A model where the professional prioritizes their own interests over the client's.A model where the professional only follows the client's instructions without offering any guidance.A model where the professional provides generic advice without any responsibility.30s
- Q9What is the primary objective of the fiduciary model in a professional-client relationship?To strictly adhere to legal and regulatory requirements.To prioritize the client's best interests above all other considerations.To maintain an equal balance between the professional's and client's interests.To maximize the professional's personal gains and profits.To provide generic advice without any specific goals or objectives.30s
- Q10What is the purpose of the fiduciary model in a professional-client relationship?To establish a high standard of trust, loyalty, and accountability between the professional and the client.To strictly enforce legal and regulatory requirements without any flexibility.To maximize the professional's profits at the expense of the client's interests.To provide generic advice without considering the client's specific needs or objectives.To delegate all decision-making authority to the professional without any client involvement.30s
The professionals posses more skills and knowledge and clients focus on basic value is a contractual model relationship.truefalseTrue or False30s
The professionals having sufficient knowledge and skills to determine what is best to the clients. In certain conditions, the client is not capable to give the right decision.
Above characteristics can be related to which model?
Teachers give this quiz to your class