Quiz by Abbie Millard
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/12Score 0When the Civil War began,29both sides were prepared for a long and drawn-out war.northerners were reluctant to volunteer for military service.southerners believed they could win by capturing Washington, D.C.the South's greatest strength was its military leadership.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1When the Civil War began,both sides were prepared for a long and drawn-out war.northerners were reluctant to volunteer for military service.southerners believed they could win by capturing Washington, D.C.the South's greatest strength was its military leadership.30s
- Q2Hopes on both sides for a quick victory ended with theBattle of Antietambattle between the Merrimac and the Monitor.Battle of Bull Run.Battle of Gettysburg.30s
- Q3Lincoln's "Anaconda Plan" for winning the war called for all of the following exceptassassinating Jefferson Davis to leave the Confederacy without a leader.dividing the South into sections to weaken the Confederacy.capturing Richmond to destroy the Confederate government.a blockade of southern ports to cut off shipping.30s
- Q4Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation declaredslaves in Union slave states to be free.all slaves to be forever free.slaves in U.S. territories to be free.slaves in Confederate states to be free.30s
- Q5The Battle of Gettysburg was a turning point in the war becausethe outcome convinced European nations to help the Confederacy.it triggered a four-day draft riot in New York City.Lee lost so many troops that he would never again invade the North.southern troops reached their northernmost point in Union territory.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class