Check Your Knowledge- C -4
Quiz by Julie Ehle
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/3Score 0Caregivers should not let young children struggle with problems.29False. Caregivers should help children define and solve their challenges.True. Babies that experience stress will be unhappy.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Caregivers should not let young children struggle with problems.False. Caregivers should help children define and solve their challenges.True. Babies that experience stress will be unhappy.30s
- Q2Asking "I wonder..." questions of young children helps them express their thinking.True. To the extent that the child is capable of responding verbally.False. It only adds to their stress in finding solutions to their problems.30s
- Q3Listening carefully to young children, and reading their cues, helps caregivers understand what the child is thinking.True.False.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class