CL 2 -ASSESSMENT (Second Quarter)
Quiz by 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓷 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
Lesson 5: 1. Jesus told His apostles to Baptize the people in the name of the Father, of the Son, of the _____________.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
Lesson 5: 1. Jesus told His apostles to Baptize the people in the name of the Father, of the Son, of the _____________.
2. The present of Christ is felt most especially in the ________ .
3. Minda helps her mother feed and care for the pets.30s
4. Gilbert steps on the grass and flowers in the school garden.30s
5. Glenda makes fun with classmates who are shy and sad.30s
6. Barry volunteered to be an altar boy in his parish.30s
7. Dhalia does not want to eat vegetables.30s
8. When the priests reads the Gospel, I will Stand.30s
9. He lives in rome and also served Holy Mass in catacombs. Who is he?
St. John Paul II30s
10. Christ is present in the ____________ when she prays.
Teachers give this quiz to your class