Quiz by Mrs. Baker
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0What should you do as soon as you walk in the room?29Sit down and read the board.Start talking to peoplerun around the roomSleep in your seat.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What should you do as soon as you walk in the room?Sit down and read the board.Start talking to peoplerun around the roomSleep in your seat.10s
- Q2What should I do if I need to use the restroom?Yell "I gotta use it!"Just walk outInterrupt the teacher to ask to go.Raise my hand using the hand symbol and check out.10s
- Q3I forgot where I sit. What should I do?Look at the chart taped to the back wallGo homeAsk the teacherSit wherever I like10s
- Q4My pencil broke. What should I do?Get a new one from the teacherThrow the pencil awayDon't do any more work todayHold up 1 finger and wait for permission to get out of my seat10s
- Q5How do I know what computer I should use?Use the number that matches your assigned seatDon't do the workGrab the closest computerUse whichever one I want10s
Teachers give this quiz to your class