CNN 10 NEWS 9-21-23
Quiz by Paul Bachman
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Why are gas prices usually expected to drop after Labor Day?29When the White House takes action.Because of a decrease in demand for gas.When the summer driving season ends.Due to the increase in oil production.When gas stations offer discounts.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why are gas prices usually expected to drop after Labor Day?When the White House takes action.Because of a decrease in demand for gas.When the summer driving season ends.Due to the increase in oil production.When gas stations offer discounts.30s
- Q2What is the purpose of the national gas tax?Refining the gasMaintaining roads and infrastructureDistribution and marketing costsIncreasing gas prices30s
- Q3According to David Blanchflower, what is the current state of people's savings?People are not saving at allPeople have significantly increased their savingsPeople are running out of the excess savings that they hadPeople are experiencing a surplus of savings30s
- Q4What is the purpose of Soul Food Cypher?To spread negativity through rap musicTo dissolve the popularity of mainstream rap musicTo showcase the positive elements of hip-hop cultureTo create a negative image of hip-hop30s
- Q5What does Soul Food Cypher aim to create in schools?A negative environment for studentsSafe spaces for students to express themselvesA space to discourage students from expressing themselvesStrict rules and regulations for students30s
- Q6What snack food company set the world record for the longest cheese stretch?CheetosLaysPringlesDoritos30s
- Q7What is the meaning of the verb 'to bruit'?to play a musical instrumentto watch a movieto spread or report rumors widelyto cook cheese30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class