(COWBOYS part 1)
Quiz by Wafaa Yussuf
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 01.How did the cowboys keep the cattle together?29-They rode beside and behind the cattle.-They tied the cattle together.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q11.How did the cowboys keep the cattle together?-They rode beside and behind the cattle.-They tied the cattle together.45s
- Q22.Why did cowboys wear cowboy hats?-They looked cool.-The hats kept the sun and rain off of their faces.45s
- Q33.At night, cowboys played cards or read by the _________-campfire-railroad45s
- Q44.Why do you think wagons are included in a cattle drive ?-To guard the horses.-Horses may get hurt ,it can carry supplies.45s
- Q55.Why did ranchers place brands on their cattle?-The brands help to name their cattle.-The brands proved the rancher owned the cattle.45s
Teachers give this quiz to your class