Quiz by May Angeles
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0What is culture?29awareness of and commitment to a sacred, unifying force that gives meaning to lifethe process by which one examines behaviour in light of values and changing circumstancesIt is made of ideas, beliefs and values, meaning and attitudes shared by a group.attitudes that one holds that something is true.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is culture?awareness of and commitment to a sacred, unifying force that gives meaning to lifethe process by which one examines behaviour in light of values and changing circumstancesIt is made of ideas, beliefs and values, meaning and attitudes shared by a group.attitudes that one holds that something is true.30s
- Q2What is beliefs?Occurs when a person is exposed to a new cultureOpportunities to administer quality care to patientsdefined as perceptions held about the worth or importance of a certain thing, person, or idea.lasting group of feeling, belief and behaviour tendencies directed towards specific people, group, ideas or objects.30s
- Q3A term applied to people based on an individuals appearanceEthnicityRaceBeliefsCulture30s
- Q4Can manifest as disorientation, nervousness, anxiety, uncertainty, fear and anger.Cultural ShockCultural SensitivityBeliefsValues30s
- Q5It develops over time and not only reflect where we have come fromEthnicityCultureRaceAttitude30s
- Q6Ethnicity is..Usually sets in when faced with difficulty.They are guides that individuals use as they make decisions.All human groups belong to the same speciesa sense of peoplehood, when people feel close because of sharing similarities.30s
- Q7Why is understanding culture important?can practice cultural competency, awareness and sensitivity to provide a positive effect on the patient's healthEnables one to work in different environments with different people.Opportunities to administer quality care to patientsReflecting patient demographic makes patients more comfortable30s
- Q8How is cultural diversity important in the role of the Enrolled Nurse?You can be more capable of accepting people for who they are.Learning and understanding how to work with diverse people create a more experienced, flexible and accepting personOpportunities to administer quality care to patientsEvery person you meet is diverse, whether by personality, sexuality, family, etc.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class