Development Trade Game
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0Is development equal around the word?29NoYesIn some situations
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Is development equal around the word?NoYesIn some situations
- Q2Why are some countries more developed than others?Because they are and that is the way life is.Some countries have more natural resources, manufacturing potential and purchasing power than others.Because they have more people and people are all that matter.
- Q3Is it fair that some countries had more resources than others? Why do you think so?Noyes
- Q4Which country had the most promising start to the trade game?BrazilUSAIndiaKenya
- Q5Which country was least likely to do well within the trade game and why?BrazilUSAIndiaKenya
- Q6What do you believe is a countries biggest barrier to development out of the following and why?ExploitationFateHealthHappiness
- Q7Do you think the trade game is an accurate representation of real life trade today? why / why not?NpYes
Teachers give this quiz to your class