Digital Citizenship for elementary teachers
Quiz by Matt Wallace
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What is digital citizenship?29An app to teach kids how to use social media.The responsible use of technology to engage in society and solve problems.The use of any technology without consideration for consequences.A way to avoid physical contact with others.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is digital citizenship?An app to teach kids how to use social media.The responsible use of technology to engage in society and solve problems.The use of any technology without consideration for consequences.A way to avoid physical contact with others.30s
- Q2What is cyberbullying?The use of technology to hide your identity.The use of technology to communicate in a friendly way.A tool to express your feelings about someone online.Repeated harassment or bullying performed through electronic devices.30s
- Q3What are some examples of digital citizenship?Protecting your personal information online and respecting other people's privacy.Breaking rules and laws in online games.Downloading copyrighted material without permission.Sharing your personal information online and spreading rumors about others.30s
- Q4What is plagiarism?Writing your own thoughts and ideas.Sharing your own work with others.Using search engines to find information online.Copying and using someone else's work without giving proper credit.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class