Economic Activities in Southeast Asia.
Quiz by Stephen Joseph DCruz
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0The activities that a country carries out to make money, industry and trade organized are called __________ activities.29economic
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1The activities that a country carries out to make money, industry and trade organized are called __________ activities.economic30s
- Q2The _________ in each country make a living through different ways and contribute to developing a country's economy.people30s
- Q3A measure of how large a country's economy is called ______________GDDNHIGDP30s
- Q4Many of the economic activities are related to the _________ and __________ ___________ of the country.Users re-arrange answers into correct orderJumble30s
- Q5___________ is a staple food of Southeast Asia.BreadRiceWheatCoffee30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class