Quiz by Brittany Bryce
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0Decaying plants and animals are important to an ecosystem because they29cause disease in living organisms.return nutrients to the soil.recycle oxygen to the air.reduce soil erosion.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Decaying plants and animals are important to an ecosystem because theycause disease in living organisms.return nutrients to the soil.recycle oxygen to the air.reduce soil erosion.30s
- Q2Which gets all of its energy from the sun?carnivoreproducerdecomposerconsumer30s
- Q3Which best describes animals that eat only plants?carnivoresproducersomnivoresherbivores30s
- Q4Which organism is a producer?sunflowerspiderdeermushroom30s
- Q5In a food chain, the sun provides energy for an apple tree to grow. A deer eats an apple from the tree. Which is a consumer?the deerthe applethe sunthe tree30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class