Quiz by MADHUMITA KARAN
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0
1. What is the opposite of poor ?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. What is the opposite of poor ?
Where do we usually pray on Sundays ?
Which animal gives us eggs?
Who goes to school to learn ?
I end with ch,
I rhyme with bunch,
I am an afternoon meal,
What am I ?
Teachers give this quiz to your class