Entrepreneurship Warm-Ups 10/13/23
Quiz by Nekeisha King-Price
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What is the ethical responsibility of an entrepreneur?29To engage in unethical business practices.To act with integrity and honesty.To exploit employees for personal gain.To disregard the impact on society.To prioritize profit above all else.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the ethical responsibility of an entrepreneur?To engage in unethical business practices.To act with integrity and honesty.To exploit employees for personal gain.To disregard the impact on society.To prioritize profit above all else.30s
- Q2Why is it important for entrepreneurs to prioritize ethical practices?To exploit resources for personal gain.To maximize profits at any cost.To deceive customers for short-term gains.To avoid legal consequences.To build trust and reputation.30s
- Q3What is the role of ethics in entrepreneurship?To guide decision-making and ensure responsible business practices.To deceive customers for short-term gains.To manipulate competitors for personal gain.To prioritize profits above all else.To avoid legal consequences.30s
- Q4What is the ethical responsibility of an entrepreneur towards their customers?To provide quality products or services and prioritize customer satisfaction.To prioritize cost-cutting at the expense of product quality.To exploit customer vulnerability for higher profits.To deceive customers for personal gain.To ignore customer feedback and complaints.30s
- Q5Which of the following is an unethical practice in entrepreneurship?Engaging in transparent and honest business dealings.Providing fair wages and benefits to employees.Exploiting vulnerable populations for personal gain.Supporting charitable causes and giving back to the community.Prioritizing customer satisfaction and quality products.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class