External structure and function of animals.
Quiz by humaira esar
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What should be the main features of insect shell.29strong and heavystrong and lightweight.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What should be the main features of insect shell.strong and heavystrong and lightweight.30s
- Q2How does the exoskeleton of snail differ from lady bug?snail has softer outer shell than lady bug.snail has harder outer shell than lady bug.30s
- Q3What is the purpose of an exoskeleton?Protect the soft body from out side.protect body from inside.30s
- Q4How is an exoskeleton differ from human skeleton?Human has skeleton inside the body while exoskeleton is outside the body.Human has skeleton inside the body while exoskeleton is inside the body.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class