Quiz by Ms Choi
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/24Score 0Round off 13 579 to the nearest hundred.2913 00014 00013 50013 600
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Round off 13 579 to the nearest hundred.13 00014 00013 50013 60045sEditDelete
- Q2Round up 0.090 86 to 2 decimal places.0.100.0910.090.145sEditDelete
- Q3Round down 6.039 to the nearest 0.1.6.166.0745sEditDelete
- Q4Which of the following are continuous data?The marks obtained by each student in a testThe number of questions answered correctly by each student in a testThe time taken by each student to finish a testThe number of students passing a test in each class45sEditDelete
Find the area of the pentagon ABCDE in the figure.
Find the volume of the right prism in the figure.
2 640 cm3
The figures how a paper box in the shape of a cuboid. It is formed by folding a piece of cardboard and each cm2 of the cardboard costs $0.5. Find the cost of making the paper box. Type the answer.Users enter free textType an Answer120sEditDelete
In the figure, the y-coordinate of point P is
In the figure, a horizontal line passes through S(-4 , 6) and cuts the y-axis at N. Find the coordinates of N.
(6 , 0)
(0 , 6)
(-4 , 0)
(0 , -4)60sEditDelete
Find the perimeter of rectangle ABCD in the figure.
If a point (-5 , -1) is rotated anticlockwise about the origin O through 270°, then the coordinates of its image are
(1 , 5).
(5 , -1).
(5 , 1).
(-1 , 5).60sEditDelete
Find y. Just type the number.Users enter free textType an Answer60sEditDelete
In the figure, AOC and BOE are straight lines. Find x.
In the figure, PBCQ is a straight line. Find x.
In the figure, △ABC ~ △EDF. Find x.
None of the above45sEditDelete
In the figure, △ABC ~ △EDF. Find y.
Which of the following must be true?
△DEF ~ △RPQ (AAA)
△DEF ~ △RPQ (ASA)
△DEF △RPQ (RHS)
△DEF △RPQ (ASA)120sEditDelete
It is known that Ken saves all the remaining income each month. Find his savings in April.
Find the largest datum in the following stem-and-leaf diagram.
Teachers give this quiz to your class