Food: fuel or pleasure?
Quiz by Gabriela Pinto
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0to have a meal in a restaurant, not at home29eat outtakeoutheat upservings
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1to have a meal in a restaurant, not at homeeat outtakeoutheat upservings30s
- Q2substance from animals or plants used for cooking, e.g., oil, butter, etc.dishesfattakeoutservings30s
- Q3The food you buy from a restaurant to eat at homestewhoneywhole wheattakeout30s
- Q4The quantity you eat of a kind of food during a mealsoupwhole wheatservingsfat30s
- Q5I love my mother's cooking. ______________ is always the best.RawGrilledHomemadeFrozen30s
- Q6People on a diet often try to eat __________ food.spicyfreshlow-fatappetizers30s
- Q7This coffee's very ______________. You've put too much sugar in it!spicysaltysoursweet30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class