Quiz by Rachel Murphy
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/20Score 0What is the most effective way to prevent cross-contamination in the kitchen?29Leaving food uncoveredSeparating raw and cooked foodsUsing the same cutting board for raw and cooked foodsProperly washing hands after handling raw food
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the most effective way to prevent cross-contamination in the kitchen?Leaving food uncoveredSeparating raw and cooked foodsUsing the same cutting board for raw and cooked foodsProperly washing hands after handling raw food30s
- Q2What is the recommended method of cleaning cutting boards used for cutting raw meat?Wiping with a paper towelHot, soapy waterVinegar solutionCold water only30s
- Q3Why is it important to wash your hands before handling food?To remove any stains from the foodTo prevent the spread of bacteria and foodborne illnessesTo add moisture to the foodTo make the food taste better30s
- Q4What is the purpose of using separate cutting boards for different food groups?To add variety to the presentation of foodTo save time in the kitchenTo make cleaning up easierTo prevent cross-contamination30s
- Q5Which of the following is an example of a kitchen safety hazard?Storing knives in a knife blockLeaving a pot unattended while cookingWashing fruits and vegetables before eatingUsing oven mitts when handling hot pans60s
- Q6what should we always do before cooking?wash handssend a snapchatblow your nose30s
- Q7What do we need to wear whilst cooking?bagjacketapron30s
- Q8We should always wipe up any spills immediatelyfalsetrue30s
- Q9To remove a hot tray from the oven we should usea drying towelan apronoven glovesa clean cloth30s
Before cooking we should remove jewellery
We should leave long hair down whilst cooking
What should we store away from food?
We should keep food covered to prevent any
what is cross contamination?
a danger in the kitchen which could cause an accident
cleaning your dishes properly
when bacteria is transferred from one place to another30s
What is a kitchen hazard?
a safety rule to follow
something that makes the kitchen safe
a danger in the kitchen that may cause an accident30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class