Quiz by Lisa Dibrell
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What is the first step in forming a formal command?29Switch endingsDrop the "r"Conjugate verb into the Yo form of the present tense.Conjugate into the Ud. form of the present tense.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the first step in forming a formal command?Switch endingsDrop the "r"Conjugate verb into the Yo form of the present tense.Conjugate into the Ud. form of the present tense.30s
- Q2What is the formal command for dar (ud.)?dadedédes30s
- Q3What is the plural formal command (uds.) for the verb subir?subensubesubansuba30s
- Q4What is the plural formal (uds.) command for the verb poner?ponanponenponganpon30s
- Q5Tell me, your teacher, to "Turn on the computer."Apague la computadora.Ud. prende la computadora.Pulse la computadora.Prenda la computadora.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class