Quiz by Luz Imelda Wiley
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/3Score 0How do you change an improper fraction to a mixed number?29Divide the denominator by the numerator.Simplify the fraction.Divide the numerator by the denominator.By finding the LCM.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1How do you change an improper fraction to a mixed number?Divide the denominator by the numerator.Simplify the fraction.Divide the numerator by the denominator.By finding the LCM.30s
- Q2How do you change a mixed number to an improper fraction?Find the LCD.Divide the numerator by the denominator.Find the GCF and then divide both numerator and denominator by that number.Multiply the denominator by the whole number then add the numerator.30s
- Q3What does LCD stands for?Last Common DenominatorLeast Common DenominatorLeast Common DecimalLess Count Decimals30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class