General and Specific Statements
Quiz by Guillermo G. Esteban Jr.
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which of the following is a general statement?29Ms. Cruz sold his 3-room apartment.Mr. Kho is a successful businessman.Mr. Reyes owns a brand new Innova.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following is a general statement?Ms. Cruz sold his 3-room apartment.Mr. Kho is a successful businessman.Mr. Reyes owns a brand new Innova.45s
- Q2Which is a specific statement?Arthur answers his assignment in English.The child reads different kinds of books.The boy has a lot of toys.45s
- Q3Edna helped her parents in the garden. Which of the following DOES NOT support that general statement?She removes the dried leaves.She sells the harvest in the market.She waters the plants.45s
- Q4Jazzler won gold medal in the Division Math Olympiad. Which general statement can be supported by that specific statement?Jazzler is excellent at numbers.Jazzler is a grade four contestant.Jazzler likes reading books.45s
- Q5Viankah uses social media to entertain people. Which statement supports this general statement?Viankah accepts Tiktok challeges.Viankah does arts and crafts.Viankah is kind and pretty.45s
Teachers give this quiz to your class