Generating ideas in entrepreneurship
Quiz by Nekeisha King-Price
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What is brainstorming?29A technique used to evaluate ideas and select the best one.A technique used to generate a large number of creative ideas and solutions.A technique used to copy existing ideas in the market.A technique used to predict future trends and consumer behavior.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is brainstorming?A technique used to evaluate ideas and select the best one.A technique used to generate a large number of creative ideas and solutions.A technique used to copy existing ideas in the market.A technique used to predict future trends and consumer behavior.30s
- Q2What is the purpose of ideation in entrepreneurship?To analyze the competition in the market.To generate and explore new business ideas.To develop a marketing strategy.To raise capital for the business.30s
- Q3What is a key step in product creation in entrepreneurship?Finding investorsCreating a business planConducting market researchBuilding a prototype30s
- Q4What is the purpose of prototyping in product creation?To create a marketing campaign for the productTo attract potential investorsTo test and refine the product design and functionalityTo secure patents for the product30s
- Q5Which of the following is a common method for validating a product idea in entrepreneurship?Publishing a press releaseAttending trade showsCreating a social media campaignConducting customer interviews30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class