Gerunds and Infinitives
Quiz by Denise Sophia Maxime Miguel
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0Which of the following is a gerund?29SwamTo swimSwimSwimming
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following is a gerund?SwamTo swimSwimSwimming30s
- Q2Which of the following is an infinitive?RunRunningRunsTo run30s
- Q3Which of the following correctly uses a gerund phrase?I enjoy reading books on the beach.I enjoy book reading on the beach.I enjoy to read books on the beach.I enjoy books on the beach to read.30s
- Q4He enjoys ________.playing soccerplayed soccerplays soccerto play soccer30s
Would you like __________ how to play a musical instrument?
What do you plan to __________ after finishing school?
- Q7My cat loves ________ on my lap.satsittingsitsto sit30s
- Q8I remember ________ this song when I was a kid.hearinghearsto hearheard30s
It is necessary __________ the meeting tomorrow
- Q10She suggested ________ a movie tonight.to watchwatchedwatchingwatches30s
I plan ________ for a charity in the near future
- Q12I have been considering ________ a new language.learnslearningto learnlearned30s
- Q13My mom recommended ________ organic vegetables.buyingto buybuysbought30s
I beg _______ with you
Would you like ______ us for dinner?
Teachers give this quiz to your class