Grammar Rules of Spanish
Quiz by Paula Sanhueza
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/3Score 0when do you use "EL"?29when the word ends in "O"
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1when do you use "EL"?when the word ends in "O"30s
- Q2When do you use "LA"?when the word ends in "A"30s
- Q3What's the noun adjective agreement rule?It's when nouns and adjectives need to agree in number and gender30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class