History Chapter 4
Quiz by Sara Morgan
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/36Score 0Amman29Jordan
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q9The most important natural resource in the Middle East todayUsers enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
- Q10Land that is able to grow cropsUsers enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
- Q11The peninsula of Asia Minor is now calledUsers enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
- Q12The triangular peninsula between Egypt and Israel is
Asia MinorSinai Peninsula
- Q13The largest city in Turkey isIstanbul
- Q14The first prime minister of IsraelDavid Ben- Gurion.
- Q15The movement to regather the Jews to their land is known asUsers enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
- Q16Muhammad was the founder of what religion?
- Q17areas of high level land are called
- Q18A famous missionary to the Middle East who wanted to "burn out for God"
Henry HudsonHenry Martyn
- Q19Which important line of latitude divides the Northern Hemisphere from the Southern Hemisphere?Users enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
- Q20From which important line of longitude are the meridians used to measure east or west?Users enter free textType an Answer30sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class