How do things move?
Quiz by humaira esar
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0___________ pulls objects downward.29gravityair resistance
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1___________ pulls objects downward.gravityair resistance30s
- Q2_____________ slows the falling speed of objects.gravityair resistance30s
- Q3Greater surface area is equal to ___________ air resistance.lessmore30s
- Q4Crumpled paper will reach ground fast as it has___________ surface area.smallmore30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class