How Is Sound Produced?
Quiz by Fatema Murtuza Painter
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Erin and John are communicating with each other using a string telephone that they have made. What vibrates when John speaks?29John's EarsCupJohn's larynx (voice box)String
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Erin and John are communicating with each other using a string telephone that they have made. What vibrates when John speaks?John's EarsCupJohn's larynx (voice box)String30s
- Q2How is sound made by a guitar string?When it is plucked, it vibratesWhen it is hitWhen it is stretched, it shines30s
- Q3Which of the following is the unit for measuring the loudness of sound?decahedronDeciblesDecagonDecimals30s
- Q4Here are the results of an investigation conducted by some 4th graders. Which of the following conclusions match with their results?The less force used on the string, the louder the volumeThe more force used on the string, the louder the volume.The more force used on the string, the fainter the volumeThe amount of force used does not affect the loudness.30s
- Q5Why would it be a good idea for the children to repeat their test three times?To make it more funto get incorrect resultsto get errorsTo get more accurate results30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class