HOW THE STATE GOVERNMENT WORKS
Quiz by ASHLEY THARIF
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. What is the multi-level system of government called?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. What is the multi-level system of government called?
2. Which state in India has the highest number of constituencies?
3. Each State is dividedinto a number of ______________ for elections.
4. Name the place where all MLA’s sit together to discuss various issues.
5. What is the leader of the ruling party, who is also the headof the state (not the nation), called?
6. What is the type of multi-party government called?
7. What is the other name for the legislative assembly?
8. All the decisions taken by the ministers require the approval of _______.
only ruling party members
9. MLA’s are elected by
Members of the Parliament
10. What name is given to the elected representatives who are not the members of the ruling party?
Teachers give this quiz to your class